Frelons de l'ouest
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

Maitland free online dating - My sex life is dull right now

Maitland free online dating  - My sex life is dull right now Empty Maitland free online dating - My sex life is dull right now

Message  Bundaber Mar 26 Juil - 7:45

Perth online dating - Fulfill my fantasies My name is Janessa COUNTS Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. UK free dating Western Australia dating Hobart dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating benaughty free i am outgoing funny and luv to meet people looking for sum fun . i dont do drama or liars so if u n need of adventure holla at me,only the real men who r really tryin to get up need apply however flattering it might be to be admired from afar, i'd rather be admired in person, so write me and lets take it from there. i like to hang out, have fun, go shopping, see a movie, go out for lunch.... doesnt really matter im a simple girl to please. just looking for someone older to have intimate encounters every once in a while. i am lookng for the occasional fun. looking for regular boy toy to get together with for good times. Sorry,because I live with myh ex my place is off limits. If sounds like something your looking for drop me a line. You wont regret it. im a very blunt person i usually say what im thinking im looking for a man who just wants to have a little fun no strings attached unless you want them to be. i love guys that are hung well and know how to please a girl. write me if you wanna see what i look like. We want someone that is not a jerk. someone cool to hang with. We don't have to know anything about you unless of course your in trouble we would like to knokw things like that ha ha ha. just be disease free and be able to get an erection and we are all good. I'm not picky.. As long as I'm feeling a guy, I'm down with anything. I dont want a boyfriend right noq, just someone cool to satisfy and hookup with sometimes. Message me for more about me.

Bundaber
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas